Donna Messer Connectus Award
In 2015 we lost a leader in our community, Donna Messer, a woman who was known for her generosity of spirit and support of many.
To honour her, we will again at the 2017 conference be announcing the recipient of the Donna Messer Connectus Award.
Who is eligible?
The recipient must:
- Be a member of Company of Women
- Be nominated by one of her peers (does not have to be a Company of Women member)
- Have agreed to the nomination
We are looking for someone who has, like Donna,
- Helped others get ahead in their business or career with no vested interest on her part
- Constantly connected women to others that will help them succeed
- Advocated and helped those who were less able to do so for themselves e.g. New immigrants
- Generously supported the community
What is the process?
- The nominator must complete the nomination form, getting the nominee’s permission to proceed.
- The nomination form is submitted to Company of Women.
- A panel of external judges will receive the nominations and the recipient will be selected.
- The recipient will be announced at the Journey 2 Success conference.
Deadline for nominations
March 30, 2017
May 9, 2017